Re: [MT63] MT63 today

  • Brian Carling
    Message 1 of 15 , May 4, 2004
      Same unidentified, illegal S9 Pactor signal on 14109.5 all bloody afternoon here.

      Use it or lose it guys!

      I have been calling CQ for a ong time on 10135 and 14109.5
      but no joy.

      I am ready to start using QRO myself.
    • MT63@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , May 26, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
        group.

        File : /mbolist.txt
        Uploaded by : txema_ea2afr <txema_ea2afr@...>
        Description : PACTOR MBO LIST

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        txema_ea2afr <txema_ea2afr@...>
      • MT63@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 15 , May 26, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
          group.

          File : /PACTOR_MBO_LIST.txt
          Uploaded by : txema_ea2afr <txema_ea2afr@...>
          Description : May 25th update.-

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 24, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
            group.

            File : /QuickMixIn.EXE
            Uploaded by : arsn8pvz <arsn8pvz@...>
            Description : Utility to save and recall sound card settings.

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            arsn8pvz <arsn8pvz@...>
          • Karl Larsen
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 25, 2004
              On 25 Jul 2004 MT63@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > Hello,

              > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
              > group.
              >
              > File : /QuickMixIn.EXE
              > Uploaded by : arsn8pvz <arsn8pvz@...>
              > Description : Utility to save and recall sound card settings.

              Is there any help on how to use this tool?

            • arsn8pvz
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 25, 2004
                There'll be a ReadMe file in the directory you install the program
                in, after running QuickMixIn.exe, which installs the utility.

                72 de N8PVZ/QRP
                ---bernie

                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 25, 2004
                  On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, arsn8pvz wrote:

                  > There'll be a ReadMe file in the directory you install the program
                  > in, after running QuickMixIn.exe, which installs the utility.
                  >
                  > 72 de N8PVZ/QRP
                  > ---bernie
                  >
                  > --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, Karl Larsen <k5di@z...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Is there any help on how to use this tool?

                  It's important to say this software simply keeps the settings
                  you use to set up MixW or whatever on Windoz. It can't help Linux
                  because linux already has this feature.

                • MT63@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 7, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
                    group.

                    File : /40 Meter MT-63.rtf
                    Uploaded by : gwmoore8678 <gwmoore@...>
                    Description : 40 Meter MT63

                    gwmoore8678 <gwmoore@...>
                  • MT63@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 16, 2008
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
                      group.

                      File : /MT63 PowerPoint/MT-63 Digital Mode.ppt
                      Uploaded by : cx50003500a <n5td.cs@...>
                      Description : Basic Presentation on MT63 Mode

                      cx50003500a <n5td.cs@...>
                    • MT63@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 7, 2008
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
                        group.

                        File : /30 Meter Band INFORMATION.pdf
                        Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                        Description : ** 30 Meter Band Information

                        kb9umt <dhobson123@...>