MT63 still alive !

  • txema_ea2afr
    Message 1 of 179 , May 1, 2004
      HI Folks !
      Here again a short list of stns. heard over
      14.109.5 USB dial freq. on my QTH (WW. Loc. IN83mh) and
      antenna bearing was +/- 300º.-

      From 12:15 to 17:15 UTC

      K4VO
      YK1AO
      BX4AF
      W4JSI

      G3GKI
      DJ4DM
      OH/DK4ZC
      M0ECS
      DJ2UK
      M3EBV/P
      G3TXA
      OH2HN
      SP3IQ

      From 19:00 to 07:00 UTC

      W1OER
      VE2FT (QSO with KL7QR but nothing from KL7 here)
      PY7TK
      W8ISG
      PY7MG
      BX4AF
      K4VO
      W5YM
      KI6JL
      AG3Y
      VK2DSG

      ES7JW
      G3VCG
      OH2HN
      DJ2UK
      SP3IQ
      SP9UK

      73 de Txema - EA2AFR
    • Francois Rochon
      Message 179 of 179 , Feb 5, 2005
        Tnx Txema for the report...
        Very litle activity in fact for the las few weeks. Lets al hope
        conditions wil improve somewhat...

        I keep trying to be active also... so watch for my print on your side
        of the ducks pond...

        François VE2 Kilo Victor