still trying

  • tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2004

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2004

        On 14 Apr 2004 at 0:23, tom wrote:

        > ---------------------~--> Over 1 billion served! The most music videos
        > on the web. Click to Watch now!
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/1ZDxEA/IARHAA/kkyPAA/CPMolB/TM

      • Brian Carling
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2004
          Well Tom, are you there?

          I am calling you and calling CQ, BUT:

          1)The usual digi QRM (Pactor?) is there

          2) We have a pair of braying asses on there in SSB also.
          They started out with the girl singing for about 60 seconds and then struck up a
          conversation.

          My MT63 signal is still going "CQCQCQ" but apparently you have given up or can't
          hear me.

          Try to give me a little more notice next time and we will have a QSO.

          The band is wide open, but ALAS for the MT63 guys the principle that now applies
          top 14109.5 almost all of the time is:

          "USE IT OR LOSE IT."

          Perhaps the situation in Europe is a bit better, but here in North America I think
          the outlook for using that spot is rather bleak...

          I may start looking for guys off to the side if this keeps up every time I try!

          Brian AF4K