  • Francisco O Acosta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      HI there, my equipment is a kenwood 450s hf and my tnc is kam plus
      and my computer is an ibm 450 ps/2 150mb running about 66mhz
      mem 30mb software is in dos 6.22 and for communication is KaGOLD
      operating in Amtor B, rtty 75, and pactor.
      Now i want to operate in mt63, is my station is ok...

      73 de Francisco O. Acosta Com:Software Pacterm/KaGOLD
      USMC 2151776 " Semper Fi" The Few , The Proud, The Marines
      44713 Tarragon Dive For God, Country, Duty, Honor
      Lancaster, Ca. 93536-6409 E-Mail nnn0esh@... or
      (661) 948-3942 NNN0ESH ke6zui@...