Re: [MT63] Digest Number 592

  • Greenman Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2003
      MT63 is one of the MOST effective modes on 80m. I have worked about 6
      countries on under 5W, and that's no mean feat in the South Pacific with
      more water than land!

      MT63 is very effective against 80m noise, and also handles better than most
      modes the drift associated with older rigs. Despite expected problems with
      multi-path and Doppler, the mode is very good.

      As an example, I worked Zk1DD (range 3000km or more) without once hearing
      his signal, or he hearing mine!