Where Are The MT63 Operators?

  • w3oqonmfsk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Both 20 and 40 meters are open, but there is no MT63 activity at all
      - We all know of the operations on 14,109.5 (1000 HZ, Long
      Interleave, USB), but do you know that there is some MT63 activity
      around 7072-3 (500 HZ, Short Interleave, USB)in the evenings? - You
      have to work around the packet stations, but it is a way to work MT63
      in the evenings as the propagation conditions decline - However, we
      need more folks to become active so as to generate enough interest to
      sustain this hoped-for evening activity - CU there - 73, Dave, W3OQ