[Fwd: RE: MT63 for ICOM IC-735]

  • Walt DuBose
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2003
      Hummm, maybe we should educate K4ABT.

      Walt/K5YFW

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: RE: MT63 for ICOM IC-735
      Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:09:36 -0400
      From: "Bux Commco" <k4abt@...>
      To: <dubose@...>

      We do not have any info as to what MT63 and Q15X25 are.

      For all info on the RASCAL and other items relating, go to:
      www.packetradio.com/rascalmkv.htm

      Or for the kits, go to: www.packetradio.com/PSK.htm

      73 de Buck K4ABT

      For PSK31, and other Wired & Tested Sound card interfaces, Go To:
      www.packetradio.com/rascalmkv.htm

      For PSK31, and other Sound card interface "KITS," Go To:
      www.packetradio.com/PSK.htm

      For Radio to TNC interfacing, Go To:
      http://www.packetradio.com/wiring.htm

      For Antennas, Accessories and Components
      http://www.BuxCOMM.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2003
        Re-read it - he is saying that he does not PROVIDE information
        on MT63.

        I don't see what that means he needs to be "educated."

        I would bet Buck kows plenty about this great mode....

        See you all on 14,109.5 kc/s MT63 soon!

        Bry, AF4K