CQ 14.109 USB 2015 UTC

  • Jason Buchanan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
      CQ 14.109 USB 2015 UTC

      regards,
      Jason W0JSB
    • Jason Buchanan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2003
        omar shabsigh wrote:

        > Can an MT63 contest be organized to boast its use as happened with the PSK63
        > two days ago???

        That would be great! Who is good at putting these kinds of things together?

        regards,
        Jason
        W0JSB
      • jim_ag3y
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2003
          I agree that it would be great, but since I am not a contester, I
          would not be as thrilled with it as I would be just having a good old
          fashion qso via the keyboard with someone. I suggest that we re-visit
          the bandplans and look for some different frequencies for calling. I
          have heard a few stations on 14.109 USB + audio frequency, but almost
          nothing anywhere else. I guess it is not all that dumb to announce
          where you are working over the internet, but many of us don't use this
          forum like a "cluster" so I'm not terribly sure of the effectivness of
          that idea, either.

          I LOVE this mode, and wish that more were into it. I think one thing
          that is lacking is an "activity" alarm that would "fire phasers" or
          something similar when a recognized station comes on the frequency.

          Anybody have something like that in software ?

          Hoping to work you soon! 73 from Jim AG3Y