Re: Strange Problem

  • jim_ag3y
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 3:12 PM
      It sounds to me like your sound card is using different crystal
      clocks for the input and output channels. I don't believe that the
      IZ8BLY software has a correction for separate TX and RX channels,
      which is a real shame, because there is so little software out there
      for the protocol.

      I have used MixW with mixed results ( no pun intended ) and have a
      real problem with the "registration fee" which , if I understand it
      correctly, has gone up in price, again. I was never able to use all
      the of the features that came with the program, due to the fact that
      I am running an older computer. I know, I should get a "super-duper
      Ghz + class machine" and catch up with the rest of the world, but it
      just isn't worth that expense to me.

      Well, anyway, I would try a far less expensive solution to your
      problem. Try a different sound card before giving up and paying
      someone a lot of money for a program that may not work as well as you
      might expect it to.

      I really hope to hear you on the bands. I have heard almost no (
      read that NO ) MT63 activity on the weekends since at least Field Day
      weekend.

      73 from Jim AG3Y

      --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, "sarbob" <Sarbob@w...> wrote:
      > I have a problem that is driving me crazy. I am using the
      IZ8BLY