Re: New file uploaded to MT63

  • jim_ag3y
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 20, 2003
      That Gif file is the story of my life !!! Except the hair went away
      instead of growing to the floor !

      73 from Jim AG3Y

      --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Carling" <bcarling@c...> wrote:
      > He he he - that is about right!
      >
      > See you all on there as soon as ghe lightning storms stop here!
      >
      > Maybe on Saturday for a while on 14.1 MHz
      >
      > 73 de AF4K
      >
      > On 18 Jul 2003 at 21:18, MT63@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >

      > > Hello,

      > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
      > > group.
      > >
      > > File : /cq-mt63.gif
      > > Uploaded by : n9vv <n9vv@w...>
      > > Description : MT63 humorous animated gif
      > >
      > > You can access this file at the URL

      > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit

      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > n9vv <n9vv@w...>

      > > ---------------------~--> Buy Breakthrough Natural Health
      Specialties

    • MT63@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , May 4, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
        group.

        File : /mt63_v12_setup.exe
        Uploaded by : txema_ea2afr <txema_ea2afr@...>
        Description : MT63V1.2 by IZ8BLY

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        txema_ea2afr <txema_ea2afr@...>
      • Brian Carling
        Message 3 of 15 , May 4, 2004
          Same unidentified, illegal S9 Pactor signal on 14109.5 all bloody afternoon here.

          Use it or lose it guys!

          I have been calling CQ for a ong time on 10135 and 14109.5
          but no joy.

          I am ready to start using QRO myself.
        • MT63@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 15 , May 26, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
            group.

            File : /mbolist.txt
            Uploaded by : txema_ea2afr <txema_ea2afr@...>
            Description : PACTOR MBO LIST

            Message 5 of 15 , May 26, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
              group.

              File : /PACTOR_MBO_LIST.txt
              Uploaded by : txema_ea2afr <txema_ea2afr@...>
              Description : May 25th update.-

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 24, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
                group.

                File : /QuickMixIn.EXE
                Uploaded by : arsn8pvz <arsn8pvz@...>
                Description : Utility to save and recall sound card settings.

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                arsn8pvz <arsn8pvz@...>
              • Karl Larsen
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 25, 2004
                  On 25 Jul 2004 MT63@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                  > Hello,

                  > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
                  > group.
                  >
                  > File : /QuickMixIn.EXE
                  > Uploaded by : arsn8pvz <arsn8pvz@...>
                  > Description : Utility to save and recall sound card settings.

                  Is there any help on how to use this tool?

                • arsn8pvz
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 25, 2004
                    There'll be a ReadMe file in the directory you install the program
                    in, after running QuickMixIn.exe, which installs the utility.

                    72 de N8PVZ/QRP
                    ---bernie

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 25, 2004
                      On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, arsn8pvz wrote:

                      > There'll be a ReadMe file in the directory you install the program
                      > in, after running QuickMixIn.exe, which installs the utility.
                      >
                      > 72 de N8PVZ/QRP
                      > ---bernie
                      >
                      > --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, Karl Larsen <k5di@z...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Is there any help on how to use this tool?

                      It's important to say this software simply keeps the settings
                      you use to set up MixW or whatever on Windoz. It can't help Linux
                      because linux already has this feature.

                    • MT63@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 7, 2005
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
                        group.

                        File : /40 Meter MT-63.rtf
                        Uploaded by : gwmoore8678 <gwmoore@...>
                        Description : 40 Meter MT63

                        gwmoore8678 <gwmoore@...>
                      • MT63@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 16, 2008
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
                          group.

                          File : /MT63 PowerPoint/MT-63 Digital Mode.ppt
                          Uploaded by : cx50003500a <n5td.cs@...>
                          Description : Basic Presentation on MT63 Mode

                          cx50003500a <n5td.cs@...>
                        • MT63@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 15 , Sep 7, 2008
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MT63
                            group.

                            File : /30 Meter Band INFORMATION.pdf
                            Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                            Description : ** 30 Meter Band Information

                            kb9umt <dhobson123@...>