mt63 library

  • Erik Gawtry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      I have been working with the published mt63 library from the qsl
      site. While it is for Linux, I compiled the command line utilities
      from a Windows command line but I am getting the following error:
      There is junk inserted before the start of data, and the last 30
      bytes are removed then the last 5 bytes are put back. Anyone have
      any ideas?

      Thanks.