Monday night, U.S. time

  • jhaynes@alumni.uark.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      I copied a CQ from N4ZPT on 10.140 while I was away. Then called CQ
      myself and worked K0SU about 0300Z. The band went out between us, and
      we were getting a lot of wideband packet QRM.

      Jim W6JVE
    • Tom Azlin, n4zpt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
        Thanks for the report! I went up to 20 meters after no response on 10,140
        and heard a CQ from ZS6ANZ at 0236Z so had a nice chat with him on MT63. I
        will wait around longer on 10.140 tonight.

        Tom N4ZPT