30 meters

  • holzbauer_james
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2002
      on 10.140 USB ..monitoring MT-63 @ 20:15 10/29/02
      KU4VE
    • Andre Vaupel
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2002
        Hi James...!

        Did you get any copy of me ?

        Seems there were bad conds yesterday evening!

        Andre

      • swl0720
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2004
          What freq. is everyone using on 30? I saw 10137.5 but the problem
          there is since the auto trash 3 generator took over 10140 all of the
          psk, etc. has moved down to 10138. Lots of good dx there btw when
          the sun goes down here(NYC area). Rich K2TFT
        • Brian Carling
          Message 4 of 4 , May 20, 2004
            THANK YOU for an excellen tip Rich.
            I will get on 10138 today. I think this band has excellent
            potential for MT63 and PSK63.

            We need to spread the word that the MT63 frequency has moved on
            30 metres, and that way when folks are reading about this on the internet they will
            get accurate information and not find themselves jammed by the PacTrash.

            73 to all - Bry, AF4K