QRV !

  • Andre Vaupel
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2002
      Hi there!

      I would like to try MT63 !

      Could you tell me a frequency who is often used for MT63?
      I never could decode a signal..i heard many on 80m...but i believe this
      are not MT63...more military stuff or whatever...i guess the best would
      be
      to stay on 141095 or 10140 ?

      Wich software is "the best" one? This MixW or better IZ8BLY?

      I would like to have a qso in MT63....i tuned now at 141095 with 1khz
      long and
      hope to see any calls later if i´m back...i´m very interested in this
      mode!

      Andre / DL4QB
      http://www.hamradio-portal.com
    • Andre Vaupel
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2002
        Hi again...

        Another idea would be to make something like an activity day example at
        sundays on
        10m and 20m in example to get closer with this mode....i bet there only
        a few users
        of this mode....

        Hope tonight my program will catch the one or other call at 14109.5...if
        you read
        this just try get me via CQ :-) Possibly i can log something...if i
        receive anything
        i´ll post it here of course!

        Andre

      • Andre Vaupel
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2002
          Hi!

          I got something but i think signal was to low:

          X X0Xx x P u -*ceZ
          ONoCT-*-*cqcqcqXDEeaafreaa>reaafr-*cqcqcqDEXeaaf*eaafr=aJar-r-*(sek]*-
          x 0000001xvr?r
          *** Resynch
          BUTONLYGARLED}ET

          Will be stdby later today again and write before a mail....

          Andre