Re: [MT63] MT63 on 18 MHz?

  • B. A. Thunman
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
      PSK 18100
      RTTY 18100
      MFSK 18104
      CW 18068 is what I have
      Nothing for MT63, but try 18104, perhaps

      H�lsningar,

      Bo, W8ISG, ex SM5GG

      On Tue, 02 Jul 2002 14:29:49 +0200 Stig Schyffert <stig@...>
      writes:
      >--------------59CB8AD0548698974570539D
      >
      >Anyone operating on 18 MHz, if so on what frequency? Reason for asking
      >is that 18 now seems to be the optimum band for DX from Europe.
      >
      >Stig / SM7BKZ on Oland Island (EU-037)
      >http://www.schyffert.com
      >
      ><< Try MT63 on 80m - great fun!>>
      >
      >- The MT63 Reflector -
      > MT63@egroups.com
      >
      >(To unsubscribe. send email to
      >MT63-unsubscribe@onelist.com)
      >

      >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      >

      >--------------59CB8AD0548698974570539D
      >
      >begin:vcard
      >n:Schyffert;Stig
      >tel;cell:073 668 5135
      >x-mozilla-html:FALSE
      >adr:;;;;;;
      >version:2.1
      >email;internet:stig@...
      >fn:Stig Schyffert
      >end:vcard
      >
      >--------------59CB8AD0548698974570539D--

    • Stig Schyffert

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
          Thanks, I´ll set the rig on 18104 for an hour or so.

          SM7BKZ

          "B. A. Thunman" wrote:

          > PSK 18100
          > RTTY 18100
          > MFSK 18104
          > CW 18068 is what I have
          > Nothing for MT63, but try 18104, perhaps
          >
          > Hälsningar,
          >
          > Bo, W8ISG, ex SM5GG
          >
          > On Tue, 02 Jul 2002 14:29:49 +0200 Stig Schyffert <stig@...>
          > writes:
          > >--------------59CB8AD0548698974570539D
          > >
          > >Anyone operating on 18 MHz, if so on what frequency? Reason for asking
          > >is that 18 now seems to be the optimum band for DX from Europe.
          > >
          > >Stig / SM7BKZ on Oland Island (EU-037)
          > >http://www.schyffert.com
          > >
          > ><< Try MT63 on 80m - great fun!>>
          > >
          > >- The MT63 Reflector -
          > > MT63@egroups.com
          > >
          > >(To unsubscribe. send email to
          > >MT63-unsubscribe@onelist.com)
          > >

          > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          > >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          > >

          > >--------------59CB8AD0548698974570539D
          > >
          > >begin:vcard
          > >n:Schyffert;Stig
          > >tel;cell:073 668 5135
          > >x-mozilla-html:FALSE
          > >adr:;;;;;;
          > >version:2.1
          > >email;internet:stig@...
          > >fn:Stig Schyffert
          > >end:vcard

        • Jim Arnold
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
            I have two frequencies listed on 17 Meters for MT63

            1) 18.10115
            2) 18.10500

            It would be interesting to know from the European side whether there
            is already activity on these frequencies, other than MT63.

            Jim -- AD4JE

            Stig Schyffert wrote:

            > Anyone operating on 18 MHz, if so on what frequency? Reason for
            > asking
            > is that 18 now seems to be the optimum band for DX from Europe.
            >
            > Stig / SM7BKZ on Oland Island (EU-037)
            > http://www.schyffert.com

          • Stig Schyffert
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
              On 18.105 I have Packet signal, but 18.115 seems OK here.

              Stig / SM7BKZ

              I´ll start some CQ on 18.115 now.

              Jim Arnold wrote:

              > I have two frequencies listed on 17 Meters for MT63
              >
              > 1) 18.10115
              > 2) 18.10500
              >
              > It would be interesting to know from the European side whether there
              > is already activity on these frequencies, other than MT63.
              >
              > Jim -- AD4JE
              >
              > Stig Schyffert wrote:
              >
              > > Anyone operating on 18 MHz, if so on what frequency? Reason for
              > > asking
              > > is that 18 now seems to be the optimum band for DX from Europe.
              > >
              > > Stig / SM7BKZ on Oland Island (EU-037)
              > > http://www.schyffert.com
              > >
              > > << Try MT63 on 80m - great fun!>>
              > >
              > > - The MT63 Reflector -
              > > MT63@egroups.com
              > >
              > > (To unsubscribe. send email to
              > > MT63-unsubscribe@onelist.com)

            • Sain'T Tom
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
                What mode settings are normally used for MT63?  Using MixW I hear strong MT63 stations, see there signal very clearly on the waterfall, but get no print.

                Thanks
                Tom K4RV
              • John R. Harvey
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
                  I am calling on 18.104 1000 cycles long interleave.

                  Where are you?

                  73 W9CY John
                • Les Keppie
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
                    Hi Stig

                    If you have the time can you listen on 10141 khz for me around
                    2000z and also 0300z - I worked Altti OH2HN with good print
                    at 2034z today -
                    Just found out I will be away at 0300z today - have to babysit - hi

                    See you on 10 mhz
                    de les

                    ARS VK2DSG
                    LES KEPPIE