Mt63 sigs on 7037 usb dial

  • Les Keppie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2002
      Greetings all Mt63 users

      Stations printed between 1945utc and 2045utc on 7037 usb dial

      OH2HN TALKING TO RW3AA no print from rw3aa
      DJ2HK CALLING VK2DSG perfect print
      DJ7AW CALLING VK2DSG perfect print
      RU3AG CALLING CQ perfect
      RW3AA some print

      and as I type now is rw3aa calling cq with perfect print at 2048utc

      CQ CQ CQ de RW3AA RW3AA RW3AA CQ CQ CQ de RW3AA RW3AA RW3AA
      CQ CQ CQ de RW3AA RW3AA RW3AA CQ CQ CQ de RW3AA RW3AA RW3AA
      WW loc. KO85TN --- >>>

      I will be changing my antenna back to 10140khz from today so no
      further testing on 7 mhz
      de les

      ARS VK2DSG
      LES KEPPIE