RE: [MT63] MT63 on 40 Meters

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10 12:45 AM
      Hi Les, is this VK2DSG?  I am listening to 20 meters now to OH/DK4ZC but if you want to try 7.037 I can move down.  Let me know.

      Mark N5RFX

      At 17:13 4/10/02 +1000, you wrote:
      Hi Mark - yes that is the freq we use here in vk
      but not much activity as hardly ever hear anyone -
      though i have worked ja and ua on sakhalin is
      and of course local arranged skeds - tell me a time
      that you can try and i will see if it suits - maybe your
      early morning would be better  i can be around from
      about 0830z to 1030z
      regards les

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10 6:45 AM
        On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:55:48 -0500, Mark Miller wrote:

        > I have read somewhere that 7.037 MHz is the calling freq for MT63 on 40
        > meters. Is this true?

        But not in the US. 40M is no-mans land for allocations because they are
        different all over the world. See archives for endless discussion of this
        topic in the past.

        Gary

        a g 0 n at a r r l dot n e t
        http colon slash slash mcduffie dot ws