RE: [MT63] MT63 on 40 Meters

  • Les Keppie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2002
      Hi Mark - yes that is the freq we use here in vk
      but not much activity as hardly ever hear anyone -
      though i have worked ja and ua on sakhalin is
      and of course local arranged skeds - tell me a time
      that you can try and i will see if it suits - maybe your
      early morning would be better i can be around from
      about 0830z to 1030z
      regards les

        I have read somewhere that 7.037 MHz is the calling freq for MT63 on 40
        meters.  Is this true?

        73

        Mark N5RFX

        <<  Try MT63 on 80m - great fun!>>

        - The MT63 Reflector -
           MT63@egroups.com

        (To unsubscribe. send email to
        MT63-unsubscribe@onelist.com)

        Buy Stock for $4
        and no minimums.
        FREE Money 2002.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/CPMolB/TM

      • mcduffie@actcom.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2002
          On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:55:48 -0500, Mark Miller wrote:

          > I have read somewhere that 7.037 MHz is the calling freq for MT63 on 40
          > meters. Is this true?

          But not in the US. 40M is no-mans land for allocations because they are
          different all over the world. See archives for endless discussion of this
          topic in the past.

          Gary

          a g 0 n at a r r l dot n e t
          http colon slash slash mcduffie dot ws