RE: Hearing MT63 Activity

  • Les Keppie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      Hi Jerry and all mt63 stns

      Well the best way to try to get a qso in mt63 is to put the time
      on all your cq messages - then those of us that leave the rxlog on
      can easily tell what time the activity has been - then we can look
      around that time to try and make a qso - I will try and listen
      for you from about 0930z onwards for a couple of hours
      I have had qsos with a couple of US stations in the time from
      0930z to 1100z so turn the beam to VK and call and we will see
      what will happen
      Here is a sample of your text - the beam was directed
      on short path to Europe so I would expect perfect copy with the beam
      in your direction

      W3GXZ DE KD0CA KD0CA ... FB FB JOE. WELL THIS SDIGI IS ALL NETW TO ME SINCE
      DEC 22ND.
      I GOT ON PSK FIRST, BUT THE ADDICTION HIT HARD, AND NOW I AM NEVER O CW AND
      MORE,
      HI. I SURE LIKE THIS AND AM ACTIVE IN ALL THESE NEW MODES. BACK IN 1986 I
      WAS ON
      AMTOR WHEN IT CAME OUT AND RAG CHEXWEDA LOTWITH DXJ, T EW-AS FUN. THEN I
      ADDED
      PACTOR THEN, BUT THE TREND WAS TO BBS STATIONS9, WHICH LEF$ MY COLD.2CK TO
      KB RAG
      CHEWS AND LOVING IT!!.

      I AM 57 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN A HAM FOR 32SYEARS. IXUSED TO ENJOY RAG
      CHEWING INND
      AMTOR ARQ BETWEEN 1986 AND THE MID 1990'S. I'M GLAD PSK31, MFSK16, AND MT63
      CAME TO
      THE RESCUE WITH A NEW DIGI MODE!

      I WORK FOR THE IOWA DEPT. OF NATURAL RESOURCES IN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION.
      I HAVE LOTS OF OFFICE COMPUTER DUT,1SE!YNL IVE
      CO CONTROL AND ALSO MUNICIPAL AND INDUSTRIAL WASTEOWTE& TTEATMENB PLNBEEN
      PLAYING
      PIANO IN CHURCH THESE L;ST 2 YEYRS,AND !NWWRSHIP CHORUSIS ND SOUTH MUCIC.
      UI ALSOPDO AOANGING OF U IC F7R CHURCH.S 4NCE@FH 3 YRJJ UYK PL>ED "NEW
      HARVEST".
      WE PERFORMED AT A LOT OF CHURCHES IN IOWA(AND A FEW\RTIN2"E)LNX'V WAY TOO
      MUCH ABOUT ME,
      JOE, HI! BY THE WAY I AM SURE UR FT-840 HAS A WIRE INSIDE TO UNPLUG OR@TO
      CMT A! OU WILL
      EABLE TO XDITALL OVERPGENERAL COVERAT LIKE PHE RCVR. MY PARAGON ALREADY
      COME SEDAND D T0J%,ZA+=#T ANYWHERE! BTU DE KD0CA K
      *EOT*

      Regards Les VK2DSG