Re: [MT63] A question re Stream

  • Stig Schyffert
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2002
      I have seen the answers, but I reccomend that you get Stream as well,
      some interesting features there also. ( It´s only some small Mb each)

      g3txa wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Before I download the wrong package can someone please tell me if
      > Stream can be used as MT63 or are they 2 seperate applications?
      >
      > Thanks & 73
      >
      > Rod
      > G3TXA

    • g3txa
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2002
        John,et al,

        Thanks for the info and hopefully see you on MT63 by the weekend.

        73

        Rod

        --- In MT63@y..., John Hirth <w2ki@a...> wrote:
        > Rod,
        >
        > In Nino, IZ8BLY's software they are two separate applications.
        >
        > 73, John W2KI
        > =======
        >
        > g3txa wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi,
        > > Before I download the wrong package can someone please tell me
        if
        > > Stream can be used as MT63 or are they 2 seperate applications?
        > >
        > > Thanks & 73
        > >
        > > Rod
        > > G3TXA

      • Jim Arnold
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 29, 2002
          I second Stig's reply. Mine is a general comment...
          ---
          This message is probably redundant, but I couldn' control my self...
          Hi
          ---
          If one is interested in experimentng with digital modes (and for sure
          anyone on MT63 is!) he probably should get all of Nino's programs.
          Stream, MT63 and Hellschreiber.
          Stream contains several variations on there are a lot of variations on
          some "favorite" modes. PSK31, PSK63 and PSK125, MFSK16 and MFSK8. I
          have had but ONE qso on PSK63 (was rather robust) and on PSK125.
          MFSK16 is good, gaining popularity and, frankly needs more in the
          club. MFSK8? Not a one. So that's playing in Nino's Stream sandbox.

          Oh, in the tools section you can change "digipan" to refer to whatever
          you like, eg MT63.

          Nino's Hellschreiber is a separate program. It's funky, but it works
          very well. Ya gotta see it to believe it!

          73,

          Jim (AD4JE)