Re: [MT63] A question re Stream

  • jivey
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2002
      They are two different programs.

      Joe Ivey  W4JSI
      I am a nobody.
      Nobody is perfect
      Therefore I am perfect.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: g3txa
      Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 07:27
      Subject: [MT63] A question re Stream

      Hi,
         Before I download the wrong package can someone please tell me if
      Stream can be used as MT63 or are they 2 seperate applications?

      Thanks & 73

      Rod
      G3TXA

      <<  Try MT63 on 80m - great fun!>>

      - The MT63 Reflector -
         MT63@egroups.com

      (To unsubscribe. send email to
      MT63-unsubscribe@onelist.com)

    • Stig Schyffert
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2002
        I have seen the answers, but I reccomend that you get Stream as well,
        some interesting features there also. ( It´s only some small Mb each)

        g3txa wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Before I download the wrong package can someone please tell me if
        > Stream can be used as MT63 or are they 2 seperate applications?
        >
        > Thanks & 73
        >
        > Rod
        > G3TXA

      • g3txa
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 29, 2002
          John,et al,

          Thanks for the info and hopefully see you on MT63 by the weekend.

          73

          Rod

          --- In MT63@y..., John Hirth <w2ki@a...> wrote:
          > Rod,
          >
          > In Nino, IZ8BLY's software they are two separate applications.
          >
          > 73, John W2KI
          > =======
          >
          > g3txa wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > > Before I download the wrong package can someone please tell me
          if
          > > Stream can be used as MT63 or are they 2 seperate applications?
          > >
          > > Thanks & 73
          > >
          > > Rod
          > > G3TXA

        • Jim Arnold
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 29, 2002
            I second Stig's reply. Mine is a general comment...
            ---
            This message is probably redundant, but I couldn' control my self...
            Hi
            ---
            If one is interested in experimentng with digital modes (and for sure
            anyone on MT63 is!) he probably should get all of Nino's programs.
            Stream, MT63 and Hellschreiber.
            Stream contains several variations on there are a lot of variations on
            some "favorite" modes. PSK31, PSK63 and PSK125, MFSK16 and MFSK8. I
            have had but ONE qso on PSK63 (was rather robust) and on PSK125.
            MFSK16 is good, gaining popularity and, frankly needs more in the
            club. MFSK8? Not a one. So that's playing in Nino's Stream sandbox.

            Oh, in the tools section you can change "digipan" to refer to whatever
            you like, eg MT63.

            Nino's Hellschreiber is a separate program. It's funky, but it works
            very well. Ya gotta see it to believe it!

            73,

            Jim (AD4JE)