Having Fun with MT63

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2001
      Just wanted to let everyone on the list know that I am having fun with MT63
      on 10 and 20 meters. I especially like the binary file transfer mode to
      send pictures.

      I have heard that there is an email reflector to set up skeds? Can someone
      tell me how to subscribe to the sked reflector?

      73
      Mark
      N5RFX
    • dl4yao@web.de
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2001
        Hallo Mark,

        yes, there is a mailing list for that:

        soundcard-mode-skeds@yahoogroups.com

        73,
        Chris DL4YAO

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2001
          Yes Mark ;
          there is a mailing list for that:
          soundcard-mode-skeds@yahoogroups.com

          Iván Pérez del Cerro LU3OK
          Avenida 2 Casa 573
          Barrio Santa Ana 1
          4400 SALTA ARGENTINA
          mail to: lu3ok@...
          I am not always right, but I am never wrong