Sensual bodywork in NYC

  • yahoo33@male.ru
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
      *** http://www.crazyrussian.com/kamasutraxxx/bdw/ ***

      Like to feel sensual?
      I do. This is why I do sensual bodywork, I enjoy it.
      A pretty sexy blond with beautiful body and soft touch
      that I perfected during some 5 years of practice. The
      sweetest sensations that will make your body melt, a
      very relaxing experience!
      Also, this bodywork will make you more attractive to
      women and a better lover. How? It make you more sensual,
      and this is what girls like to begin with.
      I work with women too, with the same effect: the
      bodywork will make you very sexy and attractive to
      every man in the world.
      Me and my partner, we work with couples, with similar
      effect: you will want to pleasure each other like never
      before.
      All sessions are done in my Manhattan office, at 101
      Maiden la #505, 5th floor
      Please call for an appointment first!We do outcalls as well.
      Call 212 635 2911 or 347 837 2848
      Rates: $80/single person; $200/couple
      We are open: Monday-Saturday 12noon-9pm
      No sex services available.
      Anya
    • sv1xv@eexi.gr
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
        --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, Anya wrote:

        > *** http://www......
        >
        > Like to feel sensual?
        > I do. This is why I do sensual bodywork, I enjoy it.
        > A pretty sexy blond with beautiful body and soft touch
        > that I perfected during some 5 years of practice. The
        > sweetest sensations that will make your body melt, a
        > very relaxing experience!

        Sounds a good idea after a 48-hour contest...

        Spam, sweet spam!

        73 Costas SV1XV
      • W2AGN
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001

          --

          This is why I HATE yahoogroups!

          --------------------------
          John L Sielke W2AGN
          w2agn@...
          http://www.qsl.net/w2agn
        • Charter
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001

            And what the hell does Yahoo Groups have to do with it. They do have more
            users so more of this, but that is not a disadvantage. Just ignore it.

            And you can also use a junk email address that you have from yahoo or the
            others to get all the junk email.

            > --------------------------
            > John L Sielke W2AGN
            > w2agn@...
            > http://www.qsl.net/w2agn

          • W2AGN
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
              On Sunday 02 December 2001 10:32, Charter wrote:

              > > This is why I HATE yahoogroups!
              >
              > And what the hell does Yahoo Groups have to do with it. They do have more
              > users so more of this, but that is not a disadvantage. Just ignore it.
              >
              > And you can also use a junk email address that you have from yahoo or the
              > others to get all the junk email.

              --

              "What the hell Yahoo Groups has to do with it" is that they permit such
              spamming to their email reflectors, other groups such as qth.net, and even
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
                Joe:I think you have two different ratt systems iterwoven Suggest you
                contact
                nnn0gjm, Joe Meunch who along with clyde nnn0??? operated the main part of
                the system. He could straighten the whole thing out. Dick
              • Hamish Moffatt
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
                  On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 08:41:05AM -0500, W2AGN wrote:
                  > This is why I HATE yahoogroups!

                  Any mailing list can attrack spam, not just yahoo.

                  Hamish
                  --
                  Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <hamish@...> <hamish@...>