Re: [MT63] no print

  • John S. Hirth
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2001
      Joe,

      I hate to recommend what is probably obvious, but in Nino's program make
      sure that the PAPER button on the upper left of the screen is depressed.
      If it's not, you'll get no waterfall motion (and of course, no print).
      If you can print the signal with Mix, there should be no reason you
      can't print it with IZ8BLY, assuming you have all the mode settings
      (bandwidth/interleave) the same.

      Also listen BELOW 14.080 at times. I've heard/worked some stations there
      in MT63 500Hz/short interleave. (Making sure all tones are below 14.080,
      so as not to disturb RTTY DXpeditions).

      73, John W2KI
      --------