overnight signals

  • holzbauer@bbnp.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2001
      got up about 0615Z to let the dog out...checked the MT63
      monitor...there is some activity !!
      Saw K0PFX (no time shown)
      VK7KVB calling CQ
      ZL2BAW calling CQ. Tried to answer.
      9H4CM called CQ about 0651Z
      ZL2BAW called CQ about 0716 and saw VK6JJJ with him. but poor copy
      here.
      Try to leave the rig on 14109.5 during the day when I'm at work, and
      overnight while I sleep.
      just thought some one might like to know.
      Jim, KU4VE, North Carolina
    • Mel Whitten
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2001
        Jim,
        I guess we need a MT63 "mailbox" -- eeks! :-)
        Yes, I copy un-attended here also. There are a number of
        stations on, but most are like ships-in-the-night.
        Mel, K0PFX
        St Louis Mo