Nino's web site.

  • Coombe Down
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001
      Folks,

      Seems I've sent this message to somebody or other just about every day this
      week!

      Nino IZ8BLY's service provider has gone on vacation and while he is absent
      the
      server has crashed. It is unlikely to be back in action until early
      September. Nino himself is about, but also in vacation mode at present.

      Nino's latest software for MFSK16, MT63 and Hell is available at
      http://home.wanadoo.nl/nl9222/software.htm and the technical background,
      history and other stuff for all three modes is at http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu
      .

      Sorry, I have no information about NBTV software, although you might check
      with Con ZL2AFP zl2afp@... as he is working in this area.