Re: MT63

  • Jose Cyntje
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 3, 1999
      tks info Bruce, worked WB9IIV yday on28597, this QRG was suggested by Josef
      OK1WO, the discussion abt the right QRG just started, so we have to come to
      some kind of pilot agreement.
      I can go along with whatever the big majority agrees to, 10M has lots of
      space.
      30M worked K8SRB in bits and pieces last night, 10135 has ssb activity from
      South America (business? military?) 2 kHz higher looks clean. (10137).
      I will listen this afternoon in the bandsection around 28.300 and see if a
      QRG can be found around there we all can use.

      Jose
    • aat9bq@aol.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 16, 2006
        Hi Guys,

        New rules for US amateurs , as of December 15, 2006, we will have to use the
        500hz bandwith for mt63......... we will no longer be able to use 1khz or
        2khz bandwith.
        Richard
        k6ipc