Acess violation warning on iz8bly mt63

  • pfc1st@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2001
      Hello Nino or anyone who can help,

      Every so often I get the warning message "Acess violation at address
      004152ef in module iz8bly mt63 terminal.exe. Read of address
      ffffffff, does anyone know what this is?? And is there any fix?? The
      program keeps running but it won't respond to the keyboard after this
      warning..

      It seems to come about just after I transmit and the program goes
      back to recieve..Any help is appreciated!

      N2TIF,
      Paul
    • Mel Whitten, K0PFX
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2001
        Paul
        Yes, infrequently I receive similar errors but rarely has it happened while
        am in qso, normally happens after the program has been in RX for a hour
        or two. I have seen open up to 15 or more windows reporting errors of one
        more kind which can require the three finger salute to "kill the task"
        (close
        the program). On "rarer" occasions, the pgm will hang the OS requiring
        a power down to clear the errors. This is only a minor inconvenience
        and does not deter my frequent use of IZ8BLY's MT63.
        Mel
        k0pfx

      • pfc1st@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2001
          --- In MT63@y..., "Mel Whitten, K0PFX" <mel@m...> wrote:
          > Paul
          > Yes, infrequently I receive similar errors but rarely has it
          happened while
          > am in qso, normally happens after the program has been in RX for a
          hour
          > or two. I have seen open up to 15 or more windows reporting errors
          of one
          > more kind which can require the three finger salute to "kill the
          task"
          > (close
          > the program). On "rarer" occasions, the pgm will hang the OS
          requiring
          > a power down to clear the errors. This is only a minor
          inconvenience
          > and does not deter my frequent use of IZ8BLY's MT63.
          > Mel
          > k0pfx

          Ok Mel,

          I guess I will have to live with it just like everyone else.. I like
          mt63 enough to put up with it..

          And yes, I get those same error windows ganging up and sometimes I
          have to quit the whole shot to clear it up.. So we are all in the
          same boat! Take care and will see you on the air as soon as my rig
          gets back from repairs!

          N2TIF,
          Paul

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/