Re: [MT63] MT63 Problems

  • Jim/KJ7S
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 17, 2001
      The only other thing I can think of would be the original installable has become corrupt for some reason...be sure and clean the registry of any entries involving the program after you've uninstalled it...re-download the program and try again...I agree with you that if the other programs are working correctly then it would about have to be something in the specific program.   KJ7S  Jim...  ps  I'll take another lok and see if I can come up with any other ideas..
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 18, 2001
        Sorry for the many messages but I only sent it once.

        I did delete everything and a fresh download and still the same thing.

        Joe Ivey  W4JSI
      • Jim/KJ7S
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 18, 2001
          Hi agn Joe: Try making sure you have the newest drivers available for the video card...if memory serves you just put in a new drive.. and loaded the system...did you update the drivers for all your devices that might have been issued new drivers since the system disk was released?...just another thought...I have had several programs lockup and/or generate the "blue screen of death" for those reasons...  Jim  KJ7S
          .