Sommer antennas

  • Giuseppe Crosta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001
      Dear friends,

      I'm looking for maintenance and installation manual for the Sommer antennas to understand little bit more before to buy the XP 50 or 70 model.
      Could anyone send me an e-copy of this document that could help me to take the right decision?
      I also visit the Sommer www site but without big results.
      I hope to receive some answer from the group.
      Thank you for your attention,

      bye bye de IZ2ABU Beppe