Listening tonight on 14.347

  • Hamish Moffatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      I left my station running IZ8BLY's MT63 terminal
      tonight while I was around the house. I saw CQS from
      OK2PSG (several), VK2DSG, EA3VF, OK1AIR.

      In most cases there is perfect copy! There are some QSOs
      in there but none came through cleanly so I cannot see who
      was involved.

      Looks like an interesting mode. I am usually on at around 0600Z
      when I'm available and will listen and make a few calls in the next
      few days. Usually there is propagation to Europe at about that time.

      Hamish VK3SB
      --
      Hamish Moffatt Mobile: +61 412 011 176 hamish@...
      Rising Software Australia Pty. Ltd. http://www.risingsoftware.com/