Re: [MT63] QRV on 28.130

  • Gary McDuffie, Sr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
      On Mon, 01 Jan 2001 12:12:12 -0600, Jeff Kilgore wrote:

      > I am QRV on 28.130 at 1815 UTC. Will probably be on this frequency
      > for an hour or so.

      I think I just watched you and OW on that freq. Pretty rough copy, but
      OW was better. Even he wasn't that strong, but very little lost text.

      Gary

      ag0n at arrl dot net
      http://mcduffie.ws
      --
    • Jeff Kilgore
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
        W1OW and I had a nice MT63 QSO 28.132 yesterday afternoon. We also had a
        Hellschreiber QSO on 14.063 yesterday evening.

        73,
        Jeff, KC1MK

        "Gary McDuffie, Sr." wrote:

        > On Mon, 01 Jan 2001 12:12:12 -0600, Jeff Kilgore wrote:
        >
        > > I am QRV on 28.130 at 1815 UTC. Will probably be on this frequency
        > > for an hour or so.
        >
        > I think I just watched you and OW on that freq. Pretty rough copy, but
        > OW was better. Even he wasn't that strong, but very little lost text.
        >
        > Gary
        >
        > ag0n at arrl dot net
        > http://mcduffie.ws
        > --
        >
        > Disappointed with MT63?
        >
        > << Try MFSK16 for real DX performance! >>
        >
        > << Visit http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MFSK >>

      • Joe Hutcheson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
          Any recommendations on what frequency to use on 80 meters. The 20 meter
          band seems to be pretty quiet by the time I get home from work, and 80
          meters offers a lot more spectrum, so why not give it a try? I called some
          on 3.610 this evening (Tuesday), but no replies heard. Any ideas on what
          frequency to use?

          Thanks.

          Joe Hutcheson
          KB1CJ
        • Jeff Kilgore
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
            I had a short QSO on 3.578 last night. I'm available for a sked this
            evening around 0100-0400 if anyone is interested.

            73,
            Jeff, KC1MK