Virus Warning!!

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2000
      DO NOT OPEN any email from "Hahaha" as it is a VIRUS....it has an attached
      file and a subject relating to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.... Delete
      it.. if you try and save the attached file to a directory and your virus
      scanner doesn't catch it....you will run into some problems...I didn't kep
      it long enough to look up the particulars but when my virus scanner saw
      it... I immediately dumped the file and then the email. later.. Jim A. (
      for you Amateur radio folk..KJ7S )