New Member

  • w5dg@arrl.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2000
      Hello All,

      Just a quick note to say hello. I have just begun using MT63 and am
      impressed with it's capabilities in marginal conditions. Hope to see
      some of you on the air.

      73,
      Dennis - W5DG
    • Tony AB2CJ
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 22, 2000
        Greetings Dennis

        Welcome to the reflector. If you'd like an evening sked with MT63 I'd be
        happy to join you.

        73, Tony
        AB2CJ

        >Just a quick note to say hello. I have just begun using MT63 and am
        >impressed with it's capabilities in marginal conditions. Hope to see
        >some of you on the air.
        >
        >73,
        >Dennis - W5DG
        >

        >Disappointed with MT63?
        >
        ><< Try MFSK16 for real DX performance! >>
        >
        ><< Visit http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MFSK >>
        >
        >- The MT63 Reflector -
        > MT63@egroups.com
        >
        >(To unsubscribe. send email to
        >MT63-unsubscribe@onelist.com)

      • John Goodwin
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 22, 2000
          Hi Tony Would love to have a chat. Will get back to you later in the week as
          I am busy the next few days
          73's John VE1CDD

          >Just a quick note to say hello. I have just begun using MT63 and am
          >impressed with it's capabilities in marginal conditions. Hope to see
          >some of you on the air.
          >
          >73,
          >Dennis - W5DG
          >

          >Disappointed with MT63?
          >
          ><< Try MFSK16 for real DX performance! >>
          >
          ><< Visit http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MFSK >>
          >
          >- The MT63 Reflector -
          > MT63@egroups.com
          >
          >(To unsubscribe. send email to
          >MT63-unsubscribe@onelist.com)

          Disappointed with MT63?

          << Try MFSK16 for real DX performance! >>

          << Visit http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MFSK >>

          - The MT63 Reflector -
          MT63@egroups.com

          (To unsubscribe. send email to
          MT63-unsubscribe@onelist.com)
        • Dennis Gabler
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 23, 2000
            Sounds good to me Tony, name a time and freq and we'll see what happens.

            73,
            Dennis W5DG

            Tony AB2CJ wrote:

            > Greetings Dennis
            >
            > Welcome to the reflector. If you'd like an evening sked with MT63 I'd be
            > happy to join you.
            >
            > 73, Tony
            > AB2CJ

          • crownhaven
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
              New member to the group. Running the IZ8BLY program. Also tried MixW
              but haven't bought it. Got some reports on my signal using BLY that the
              waterfall didn't look right on the other end. Somewhat confused about
              setting the sound card levels and radio audio, etc. I have a TS-870S.
              I think they said you should not see any ALC activity. I am assuming on
              the meter or on the software?????????

              If someone could lead me along regarding this fine tuning, it would be
              great.

              Regards,

              Steve, NNN0QCJ