Re: [MT63] Switching Modes

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2000
      In mosts cases, it has been my experience, that if you have more than one
      application running at the same time there is alot of confusion as to which
      app will use the soundcard....in fact in most cases, the system will lock or
      produce errors anytime you attempt to start a second application that wants
      access to the soundcard...unless of course you are running multiple
      soundcards. Then you have to force the soundcards to different interrupts
      and the like...in order to run more than one application...."aiming" each
      app to a different card.