  • Maidin Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      Well Folk's its usually in this case are ,
      Give it some time may be there will link ...
      First i am happy to say this MT63 work fine with me and i have
      enjoyed it most ,have several contacts but I'm not too greedy to
      it.
      (Patient) just for related Hobbies for the sack of it ...hi hi
      So related to PACTOR again many thank for the answ and i thing they
      have work hard on it .they should be given a credit too.well as for
      me sooner or later there will be something new changes come up ..hi
      hi .
      After all with in this few years ever since my Dad using Good Old
      Pactor with VIC-20 with FSK in the late 80s - 90s.I still can
      remember the different set up between now days and those were the
      Good Old Days ...hi hi
      But now I should shout "Hai Dad !... you want me on which MODE..?
      There are so many mode now and let me know
      which...(CW,PSK,FSK,PACTOR,SSTV.........)"over the phone.
      He would say "come on ever and teach me how to get this working..."
      But Good om silent key now and i have to get my kids on it ...
      life is a cycle.....
      cheer all
      73 hoping to get you all on the air later my call is 9M2DU ..hi hi