Re: [MT63] Pactor

  • Garba
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2000
      At 00.29 23/08/00 +0000, you wrote:
      >Just to ask again upon this mail on Digitalradio egroup
      >and i have a hung by this topic
      >But is there a sound card which run Pactor ?
      >maidin 9M2DU
      Maybe you want a program that can run Pactor on soundcard.

      MixW v1.42/D by UT2UZ can decode pactor, but I don't know if
      it can be used with another program like a driver.

      Garba
      SWL I1-3108/GE
      Locator: JN44NK, Italy
    • Maidin Dan
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2000
        many thank for the info ..i just did view it last time but you have
        to registered..
        but as for me it is still a new one either it will cater all as what
        it say ...
        after all if you have the web add mirror just let me know OK ..
      • uncle.bo@juno.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 27 5:43 AM
          Good to see that the FCC added one aspect to the problem of Pactor
          interference, the notion and even a station receiving one of those
          endless sequences of calls is bound by the "don't step on me" rules. I
          hope that that will cause those Pactor guys to think again, since the
          calling station does not give his own call (another violation).

          I went on 1412.0, as per Karl's suggestion, but found SSB there,
          probably of Canadian origin. The subject requires further study . . .

          Bo, W8ISG

          Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
        • Karl Larsen
          Message 4 of 6 , May 27 7:15 AM
            On Thu, 27 May 2004 uncle.bo@... wrote:

            > Good to see that the FCC added one aspect to the problem of Pactor
            > interference, the notion and even a station receiving one of those
            > endless sequences of calls is bound by the "don't step on me" rules. I
            > hope that that will cause those Pactor guys to think again, since the
            > calling station does not give his own call (another violation).

            Yes and perhaps that should be brought clearly to the FCC's
            mind.

            > I went on 1412.0, as per Karl's suggestion, but found SSB there,
            > probably of Canadian origin. The subject requires further study . . .

            Your right Bo, the Canadians feel they are the nice guys because
            by law they can operate SSB on 14.000 and up but by agreement stay off
            of anything below 14.120 with SSB. A Canadian Ham told me what was wrong
            with 14.120...:-) If you care to listen there is a lot of Canadian and
            European stations that use the space between 14.12 and 14.15. Clear
            channel and all that.