Re:New E-Group: Brit ex pats pre 1980. No Radio.

  • Andrew Nicholson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2000
      Hi all.
      You May remember me from Radiodatadecoding Group, now Merged with
      Digitalradio.
      I have Started a New Group.
      For Brit Ex Pats Pre 1980. Links Below to the E-Group and what will be the
      Group Web Site.
      I Apologise now for Sending this Mail on Radio Reflectors, But I am Looking
      For Members. Have Got Several Companies Interested in putting a Link on
      Their Web Sites. This should Bring Members from Around the World. It seemed
      to me that this area was not Covered very well and Thats it realy.
      If you are not interested fair enough, but maybe you could pass on the info
      to any Ex pats you know.
      Thankyou.
      Regards and 73es
      Andy N (swl)(u/k).
      PS: Why not have a look at my SSTV pics, takes time loading but quicker when
      you come back.

      Please visit My SSTV Web page.
      http://radiodatadecoding.homestead.com/index.html

      Discussion Group for Pre 1980 Emigrants from Britain.
      http://www.egroups.com/group/Brit-Ex-Pats Web Page:
      http://britexpatspre1980.homestead.com/Home.html
      Any Spam below this Signature is unsolicited !.