new DXer's toplist engine

  • Nino Porcino
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2000
      Hello,

      just to let you know that the Hellschreiber and MT63 toplists are now managed automatically (not by a human) and are now hosted directly on the web server (there is istant update so) - please go and sign your score as had to empty the lists.

      Soon will be the same for the callbooks and there will be a new URL for Hell and MT63 pages. I hope we can do the same work for the PSK31 mode as well as for the newcoming MFSK2000 mode.

      Thank you for your attention,

      - Nino IZ8BLY