3587Re: [MT63] Copy Received Text with Mouse?

  • Karl F. Larsen
    Apr 11, 2006
      This is a reason I still use Linux. I use the software called gMFSK
      and every character I receive is kept in a file. I can just open the
      file to the end with 'more' and then with my mouse select the part I
      want to save by painting it. Then if I want it right now I just wait
      until the time for it and put it in the transmit side of gMFSK. If you
      need to save it for some reason just open a file with your editor, mine
      is 'joe', and put the writing in the file and save it. As a general case
      you want to save it for 30 minutes.

      --
      Karl Larsen, aka K5DI
      Linux user since 1994