2282Re: [MT63] MT63 is Fantastic

  • Brian Carling
    Apr 8, 2004
      This is a VERY good idea, Vyacheslav !!

      Ochen harasho !

      In your web page at:
      http://www.qsl.net/rw3aa/digi/wwdigi.html

      you stated:
      "There is one free row for you in the table! Take your place!"

      How do we get a row on the list?
      Just e-mail you our stats?

      Excellent list there, Vyacheslav

      I think thqat there is merit to doing a regular CQ CONTEST as well as doing a full
      "Activity Week."

      Let me hear you on 14109.5 some time. I will be listening every day for RW3AA ! !

      Best of 73s de AF4K, Bry

      On 8 Apr 2004 at 9:48, Vyacheslav wrote:

      > Hello Omar,
      >
      > Wednesday, April 7, 2004, 12:42:53 AM, you wrote:
      >
      > OS> Let's organize a contest.
      >
      > OS> Omar, YK1AO
      >

      > Not CONTEST! Let us do "The Week of activity"
      >

      > Please look over and join to the "WW Digi Top List" -
      > www.qsl.net/rw3aa
      >
      > --
      > Best regards,
      > Vyacheslav mailto:rw3aa@...