Aurora from N. Minnesota 03/08/12-03/09/12

  • David Bainbridge
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2012
      Fell asleep right before the action but luckily the camera caught it.

      https://vimeo.com/38254144
    • nz_observatory
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2012
        Very nice, great catch!

        Absolutely nothing seen down here at 44° 25' South, aside from the full moon, although my AM-based Boltek lightning detectors (and those of others not far away) went a little crazy. (There was no thunderstorm activity at the time.)

        --- In MT-AllSkyCam@yahoogroups.com, David Bainbridge <dbainbridge@...> wrote:

        > Fell asleep right before the action but luckily the camera caught it.
        >
        > https://vimeo.com/38254144
      • nz_observatory
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2012
          Wow, I was wrong!

          See my Group! photo album ("bpo") for a couple of pictures I just discovered I captured with my ASC! :)