Re: New Audits Database

  • Patrick Wood
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi Tammy,

      You need to do 3 things:

      1) Fix the Form's On Current Event--Open the frmEntry Form in Design
      View. Right-Click on the little Form box in the upper left-hand
      corner and select "Properties".
      Click the "Event" tab.
      On the top line where it reads "On Current" click on the ... at the
      far right of that line. It should open the VBA Editor to the Form's
      On Current Event. That will fix that problem.

      2) The code you need to fill the textboxes has all been commented out.
      You will have to go to the bottom of the AddOne Sub and uncomment the
      last three lines of code. Save your Form and open it in Form view.
      Your existing Totals boxes should now show the right values.

      3) You will have to add the text boxes for the other totals, name
      them properly and uncomment the code for that group.

      Let us know how that works for you. Or if I did not make myself clear.

      Best Regards,
      Pat
      http://gainingaccess.net
      http://accesstips.wordpress.com/
      Free Microsoft Access Tutorials, Code Samples, and Database Downloads.

      --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "cellamedina"
      <tbmedina@...> wrote:

      > Yes, I only put boxes for the first group so far. In my other
      > database, the totals appear in the boxes as you click the group
      > selections. I must've changed or deleted some code.
      > Thanks!
      > Tammy
      > --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Wood"
      > <pwood57@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Tammy,
      > >
      > > Is the problem with the totals the Material Tools & Equipment
      > Totals in
      > > the Footer?
      > >
      > > Best Regards,
      > > Pat
      > > http://gainingaccess.net
      > > http://accesstips.wordpress.com/
      > > Free Microsoft Access Tutorials, Code Samples, and Database
      > Downloads.
      > >
      > > --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "cellamedina"
      > > <tbmedina@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I am uploading my new Compliance Audits database for help. I
      used
      > my
      > > > Safety Audits database to design it by, but the option groups
      are
      > not
      > > > totaling up. John helped me with it the first time. Please let
      me
      > > know
      > > > if you can figure out what I'm doing wrong
      > > > Thanks!
      > > > Tammy

    • Patrick Wood
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
        Hi Tammy,

        I am glad you were able to do it on your own!

        Best Regards,
        Pat