Re: Monthly data has to be extracted from table for calculated textbox.

  • horastacatto
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi Tim,

      Glad to know it helped. It was far from perfect as I found
      out when I re-read your FMPAF Form info.

      I have made quite a few changes including setting up
      Relationships but they are probably incorrect. I won't
      upload it unless you want to see what I've changed. Let
      me know.

      If you can, let me know what the structure is, either as
      Relationships or in a Data Flow Diagram.

      Regards, Clive.

      --- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, tbankerd
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Hey Clive,
      > I've taken a good look at the coding and methods you've used and
      I'm
      > pretty sure I can now apply it to the real database. I goofed up
      the
      > sample I gave you by not making it exactly like the real one, but
      I'm