Nationals - USOA and other waivers

  • Hannah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      As far as I know, the following people have not filled out USOA
      waivers yet for 2007.

      Amy, Brian, Eric, Jeremy, Pavel, Tricia

      I uploaded a copy of the waiver to the "files" section of the yahoo
      groups website. You can download it, sign it, and write a check for
      $15 to USOA. Mail that to:

      Carol Rose
      53C Appian Way
      S San Francisco CA 94080
      650 583 8492
      email: croseusoa@...

      Carol needs to receive the waiver by June 11th, then the price goes up
      to $25. If you fill the waiver out at the pool before our first game,
      it will cost you $25, if you do it now, it'll only cost you $15. Let
      me know if/when you've done this - the team roster form going to MN
      has a spot to check who has paid and who hasn't.

      Hannah
    • hobiesail7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
        I sent my waiver and check in before the 11th.  Just letting you know.

        Amy

        email: croseusoa@aol. com