Re: Womens Clinic

  • Hannah
    Message 1 of 21 , May 3 3:24 PM
      Ladies, please put your names in the yahoo! database for the weekend
      if you're planning on going...we're going to need to figure out cars, etc.

      Hannah

      --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com, "Alicia Lynn Clore" <cloreali@...> wrote:

      > Yeah-- to be honest, I don't want to think about how much money I've
      spent
      > this past semester on tourneys but you all have me convinced that
      it's worth
      > it so count me in. Maybe I'll make a few good drug deals before
      then...

      > ~Alicia
      >

      > Hannah writes:
      >
      > > Okay, so who is going?
      > >
      > > I know I talked to people at practice last Wednesday but then I
      > > completely forgot who said what. I'll tell Maria we're coming, and I'm
      > > going to set up a database on the yahoo! site. Sign up if your
      interested!

      > > I know a lot of people are worried about money, but I think we can
      > > work something out...
      > >
      > > I have this list of names from e-mail responses a few weeks ago:
      > > Carly, Mallorie, Elizabeth, Alicia, Nicole, Nicki?, Hannah...who else,
      > > Erin M? Laurissa (You're worried about $$ right?).
      > >
      > > Hannah
      > >
      > > --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com, Ben Tolsky <bentolsky@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Maria just told me that she hasn't heard from any of you guys about
      > > whos
      > >> going to the womens clinic. So if you plan on going make sure
      you let
      > >> her know, otherwise it might get canceled. Her e-mail is
      > >> mariatdec@

    • Hannah
      Message 2 of 21 , May 5 8:30 AM
        Elizabeth, what time do you think we need to leave Jackson on Friday
        to get to Chicago at a reasonable hour?

        I'm looking at where people are coming from and if Erin & Mal can get
        to my place in downtown Detroit we can carpool out to Jackson. Nicole,
        Elizabeth works in AA so you guys could ride together (and I can drop
        you off on Sunday).

        Laurissa, where do you live?

        Alicia! Add yourself to the database so I can put you into the
        overly-complex logistical algorithm.

        This is always my favorite part...

        Hannah
        p.s. with all these people in/near Detroit I'm more inclined to try
        and start UWH at my Y this summer...
        p.p.s. There's a database for nationals too!

      • Pancakes447@aol.com
        Message 3 of 21 , May 5 10:07 AM
          I live in the white lake, waterford, poniac-ish area... yes. :]

          Elizabeth, what time do you think we need to leave Jackson on Friday
          to get to Chicago at a reasonable hour?

          I'm looking at where people are coming from and if Erin & Mal can get
          to my place in downtown Detroit we can carpool out to Jackson. Nicole,
          Elizabeth works in AA so you guys could ride together (and I can drop
          you off on Sunday).

          Laurissa, where do you live?

          Alicia! Add yourself to the database so I can put you into the
          overly-complex logistical algorithm.

          This is always my favorite part...

          Hannah
          p.s. with all these people in/near Detroit I'm more inclined to try
          and start UWH at my Y this summer...
          p.p.s. There's a database for nationals too!

          --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups. com, "Hannah" <cecile468@. ..> wrote:

          > Ladies, please put your names in the yahoo! database for the weekend
          > if you're planning on going...we're going to need to figure out
          cars, etc.

          > Hannah
          >
          > --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups. com, "Alicia Lynn Clore" <cloreali@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Yeah-- to be honest, I don't want to think about how much money I've
          > spent
          > > this past semester on tourneys but you all have me convinced that
          > it's worth
          > > it so count me in. Maybe I'll make a few good drug deals before
          > then...
          > >
          > > ~Alicia
          > >

          > > Hannah writes:
          > >
          > > > Okay, so who is going?
          > > >
          > > > I know I talked to people at practice last Wednesday but then I
          > > > completely forgot who said what. I'll tell Maria we're coming,
          and I'm
          > > > going to set up a database on the yahoo! site. Sign up if your
          > interested!
          > > >
          > > > I know a lot of people are worried about money, but I think we can
          > > > work something out...
          > > >
          > > > I have this list of names from e-mail responses a few weeks ago:
          > > > Carly, Mallorie, Elizabeth, Alicia, Nicole, Nicki?, Hannah...who
          else,
          > > > Erin M? Laurissa (You're worried about $$ right?).
          > > >
          > > > Hannah

          > > > whos
          > you let

        • nicole
          Message 4 of 21 , May 5 2:07 PM
            Sweetness!!!

            --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com, Pancakes447@... wrote:

            > I live in the white lake, waterford, poniac-ish area... yes. :]

            AOL.com.

          • Elizabeth Hughes
            Message 5 of 21 , May 7 2:35 PM
              It's a four - five hour drive to Chicago from my place, depending on traffic and just where we're going in Chicago.
              I'd like to leave by 5:30.
              Nicole, let me know where I can pick you up in Ann Arbor.  Probably at 4:15.  Anyone else in the Ann Arbor area?
              Elizabeth

              Hannah writes:

[...]

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:MSUUWH-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  mailto:MSUUWH-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • nicole
              Message 6 of 21 , May 8 8:45 AM
                Elizabeth...
                If you'd like to pick me up at my house, I live at 2608 Laurentide, A2, 48103...
                But if it's easier for you, considering there is a bunch of confusing construction
                surounding my house, you could let me know where you work, and we could figure out
                something if that's better... (I'm really not sure...) Yay, tourny!
                ~Nicole

                --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Hughes <elidale@...> wrote:

                > It's a four - five hour drive to Chicago from my place, depending on
                > traffic and just where we're going in Chicago.
                > I'd like to leave by 5:30.
                > Nicole, let me know where I can pick you up in Ann Arbor. Probably at
                > 4:15. Anyone else in the Ann Arbor area?
                > Elizabeth
                >
                > Hannah wrote:
                > > Elizabeth, what time do you think we need to leave Jackson on Friday
                > > to get to Chicago at a reasonable hour?
                > >
                > > I'm looking at where people are coming from and if Erin & Mal can get
                > > to my place in downtown Detroit we can carpool out to Jackson. Nicole,
                > > Elizabeth works in AA so you guys could ride together (and I can drop
                > > you off on Sunday).
                > >
                > > Laurissa, where do you live?
                > >
                > > Alicia! Add yourself to the database so I can put you into the
                > > overly-complex logistical algorithm.
                > >
                > > This is always my favorite part...
                > >
                > > Hannah
                > > p.s. with all these people in/near Detroit I'm more inclined to try
                > > and start UWH at my Y this summer...
                > > p.p.s. There's a database for nationals too!
                > >
                > > --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com, "Hannah" <cecile468@> wrote:
                > >
                > >> Ladies, please put your names in the yahoo! database for the weekend
                > >> if you're planning on going...we're going to need to figure out
                > >>
                > > cars, etc.
                > >
                > >> Hannah

                > >> spent

                > >> it's worth

                > >> then...

                > > and I'm

                > >> interested!

                > > else,

                > >> you let

                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Carly DeHenau
                Message 7 of 21 , May 8 3:34 PM
                  Is everyone signed up on the database? Does that mean there is room for me in a car on the way back? I will even take the hump if necessary (Ummm...you know what I mean).

                  Carly
                • Hannah
                  Message 8 of 21 , May 8 5:10 PM
                    Hey Carly, I think there will be room for you on the way back, we have
                    8 total. And it looks like Alicia is coming down from EL so maybe she
                    can take you back up there...

                    And maybe since Carly and Alicia are *in* EL right now they can try
                    and raid IM Circle for us...methinks if one of them is willing you
                    could e-mail them off the list with what you need (so as not to spam
                    the boys any more than necessary).

                    Hannah

                    --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com, "Carly DeHenau" <cdehenau@...> wrote:

                    > Is everyone signed up on the database? Does that mean there is room
                    for me
                    > in a car on the way back? I will even take the hump if necessary
                    (Ummm...you
                    > know what I mean).
                    >
                    > Carly

                  • Hannah
                    Message 9 of 21 , May 8 5:22 PM
                      We're staying at Jen's house in Downers Grove. I'll get her exact
                      address, but it's not far from the DG pool (which is where the
                      tournament is).

                      Laurissa, Erin, and Mal. Can you guys get to my apartment Friday
                      afternoon? I have covered gated parking, so you can leave your car(s)
                      here and we can carpool to Jackson and beyond. We should meet around
                      3:30.

                      From Waterford/Rochester Hills/West Bloomfield -

                      Take I-75 south to I-375 south
                      Get off at Jefferson East
                      Follow the road as it curves around to the left (past the enormous
                      tigers billboard).
                      There is a light at Jos Campau right next to Staples, take the next
                      right - McDougall St
                      Drive down to the stop sign at Guion St
                      Pull up to the next building on the right and call me (517-410-9330).

                      If you miss the Jefferson East exit you'll get dumped onto Jefferson
                      West. Turn around and you'll be fine.

                      Hannah

                    • Carly DeHenau
                      Message 10 of 21 , May 8 7:59 PM
                        Well I do have housing for thursday night... but I will need space some where for Friday and Saturday night, can I get Jenny's number from someone and see if she can take one more? I am excited!!!

                        Carly
                      • Pancakes447@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 21 , May 9 2:29 PM
                          Ah good idea! Where can I meet up with you Mal?
                          -laurissa

                          See what's free at AOL.com.
                        • mallorie leinenger
                          Message 12 of 21 , May 9 7:56 PM
                            Erin and I could come through West Bloomfield and pick
                            you up and then just hop on 696 to 75. That shouldn't
                            be too bad.

                            -Mal

                            Bored stiff? Loosen up...
                            http://games.yahoo.com/games/front