4 on 4 Tournament in Florida

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      The 4 - on - 4 Tournament for 2007 will be March 10th
      at Lake Lytal Park in West Palm Beach, Florida.

      WE ARE LOWERING THE COST BECAUSE WE WILL
      ONLY HAVE THE POOL FOR ONE DAY THIS YEAR.
      Entry fee for the one day tournament is $30.00.

      Many of you know we had problems last year getting a commitment
      from the pool so we got a very late start.

      This year it has been even more problematic and for lack of letting
      us know one way or the other, we got another pool.   I am not an
      officer in the club, but I know it has been very frustrating for them
      and for those who want to play here.   They are working on getting
      the most play for the time allowed.   If you would like to join us for
      some intense play Saturday, March 10th, please go to our web
      site and get the latest information and e-mail us ASAP so we can
      plan accordingly.   http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-pbuh      or put
      Palm Beach Underwater Hockey   into   Google  and click on the
      first site that comes up and click on the 4 - on - 4  link there.   If you
      want to spend the weekend with us, there will be things to do Friday
      and Sunday including diving and kayaking.   And for those that have
      Spring Break, we still play Monday and Thursday evenings at Gaines
      Park (see web pages).

      David Andrews
      Frustrated, but Sunny and Warm in West Palm Beach, Florida