about the team suits

  • Hannah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      So...apparently the suit maker AND her supplier are out of green
      polyester. In order to get the suits in time for our tournament, we'd
      have to get them in lycra.

      I'm inclined to wait until they have polyester available, the lycra
      isn't going to last nearly as long, and I'm guessing you'll be able to
      tell the difference in the colors of the suits. We should be able to
      get them in time for Guelph (and more importantly nationals).

      Thoughts?

      Hannah