The Beloved Beer Pong Table

  • pronger_macinnis
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hey everyone, today Jeremy, John, Eric, and Myself worked on our beer
      pong table, which needed to have a few repairs done. We also are going
      to paint the top of the table green and we have some design ideas for
      how we can decorate the table. I have found a great idea for what to
      put on the table, here is the link for the image,
      http://valuecarpetonline.com/michigan-state-ar.jpg

      Now making the entire length table look like this would be absolutely
      sweet and we can do it if everyone is in agreement. Eric mentioned
      putting the MSU UWH logo and the skull and cross bones somewhere on
      the table as well. So all I ask is for everyone to look at this image
      and briefly give us your thoughts on what we should paint on the
      table. Thanks
    • David
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        Remember the KISS principle.
        It will look great as it is in the picture.

        David A.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
          I think it looks great!!!