This weeks practice

  • Tricia Simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      Hi guys!
      I have some bad news. I heard from Mikaelyn on Friday that a valve in
      the IM Circle pool busted and they had to drain it. The pool will not
      be back up and running until Monday, the 11th, at the earliest. We were
      planning on having practice on the 6th, and the first practice with
      rookies on the 9th, neither of which will be able to happen. However,
      if a bunch of rookies show up on the 8th and there is nobody there, I
      doubt they will ever come back again.... so I say we still have an out
      of water technique/skills practice and informational meeting on Friday
      the 8th. Hopefully we will be back in the pool by Wednesday 13th. Also,
      be thinking about upcoming tournaments - UNC on Sept. 23, and Sault St.
      Marie on the 30th. Ok, well hopefully they get the pool up and running
      soon, I will keep you updated.
      Tricia